We are inviting leading employers to support and influence the continued growth and expansion of our Skills Direction Workshops for the 30,000+ young people, parents and families who follow our programs every year.
Partners will gain awareness with key audiences including:
- 15-19 age group who are actively seeking careers, recruitment and directional opportunities
- Key influencers including parents, families, teachers and career guidance professionals
Becoming a Skills Direction Partner will:
- Offer you a cost effective way to enhance your profile in our regional skills development workshops
- Provide an opportunity to interface with voices concerned with the future of youth jobs and skills
- Ensure that your important jobs and career messages are disseminated directly to all schools and colleges, as well as community groups across your region.
- Differentiate your offer to recruit the best young minds
- Influence the continued growth of one of the internet’s fastest growing skills development and careers portal.
A Skills Direction partnership enables your organization to have the following benefits for a nominal fee.
- Your logo on branding associated with our workshops, including: posters, leaflets, signage, website, schools and exhibitor newsletters, as well as prominent promotion across the range of our social networks and event guides given free to our skills development workshop attendees
- Opportunity to have a full page advertorial feature within the event guide given free to all workshop attendees
- Your name associated within a targeted industry zone or other key element of our skills development workshops
- Your logo on relevant branding at our workshops, including floor stickers and large format maps
- An opportunity to display and distribute marketing material within our Careers and Enterprise portals
- An opportunity to influence the Skills Direction focus group
- Editorials in school and colleges as well as e-newsletters for our network of educational institutions
- Early access to skills development workshop data
- Help with connections to your target school and college audiences
- Opportunity for inclusion in custom PR and media campaigns
- Opportunity to deliver industry insights talks at our workshops
To speak with us about the details of sponsoring a workshop or to learn more, please complete the contact form here