Returning to College is an opportunity to start over, to push ourselves to get better, and to make new friends. However, we don’t always have the funds available to keep up with the year’s newest trends and the ever-growing lists of necessary College supplies.
Here are five quick tips for reducing your financial burden.
- Find a low distraction part time job
- Find free food delivery offers, with bonus all you can eat options
- Find free or low cost textbooks
- Follow companies’ social media accounts to look for discounts
- Download retail apps and shop online