We are inviting leading employers to partner with us by sponsoring the continued growth and expansion of our workshops which we deliver to the 30,000+ young people, parents and families who follow our programs every year.
Partners will be able to support and positively influence key audiences including:
- 15-19 age group who are actively seeking careers, recruitment and directional opportunities
- Key influencers including parents, families, teachers and career guidance professionals
- Learning and development stakeholders
Becoming a Skills Direction Partner will:
- Offer you a cost effective way to enhance your profile in our regional skills development workshops
- Provide an opportunity to interface with voices concerned with the future of youth jobs and skills
- Ensure that your important jobs and career messages are disseminated directly to all schools and colleges, as well as community groups across your region.
- Differentiate your offer to recruit the best young minds
- Influence the continued growth of one of the internet’s fastest growing skills development and careers portal.
A Skills Direction partnership enables your organization to have the following benefits for a nominal fee.
- Your logo on branding associated with our workshops, including: posters, leaflets, signage, website, schools and exhibitor newsletters, as well as prominent promotion across the range of our social networks and event guides given free to our skills development workshop attendees
- Opportunity to have a full page advertorial feature within the event guide given free to all workshop attendees
- Your name associated within a targeted industry zone or other key element of our skills development workshops
- Your logo on relevant branding at our workshops, including floor stickers and large format maps
- An opportunity to display and distribute marketing material within our Careers and Enterprise portals
- An opportunity to influence the Skills Direction focus group
- Editorials in school and colleges as well as e-newsletters for our network of educational institutions
- Early access to skills development workshop data
- Help with connections to your target school and college audiences
- Opportunity for inclusion in custom PR and media campaigns
- Opportunity to deliver industry insights talks at our workshops
To speak with us about the details of sponsoring a workshop or to learn more, please complete the contact form here
Are you an education establishment, learning content provider, skills development agency or an author with self development books to publicize?
Whatever your requirements are, with our established network of learning resource providers, we can help you reach skills development and learning resource seekers around the world.
Just complete our contact form and we’ll get back to you…
Alternatively, if you like the work we are doing and want to contribute, you may do so here: